Salary £19,000 - £21,000
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a busy finance department within a multi award winning city centre law firm. This is an excellent chance to join a thoroughly established company who pride themselves on their strong staff retention. As a business who wants to nurture their staff they are willing to invest time into the right candidate for training and development. The company are very much about culture and it is important they keep their staff happy with the lively and open office and also offering flexible working for people who may have other commitments in their lives. A proactive, self motivated and positive attitude is essential for this position.
The duties of the role include:
* Daily banking
* Cheque production
* Bill processing
* Completing interest calculations
* Ensuring all compliance is met with the SAR, Money Laundering Regulations and VAT requirements
* Being knowledgeable about cyber security and being vigilant.
* Liaising with fee earners to ensure excellent client service is delivered at all times
The skills needed for the role include:
* Experience of a busy legal cashiering role
* Strong work ethic
* A good knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages
* Ability to work well under pressure
* A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Flexibility - occasionally you may be asked to work in one of the two other Yorkshire offices
* Excellent customer service skills
* To be driven and self motivated
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is a fantastic and exciting chance to be part of a growing company who offer a great benefits package and a chance to work within a vibrant and diverse business.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job