- This is an excellent opportunity to work at any international law firm.
- The successful candidate will have strong existing legal cashiering experience.
- You will have strong IT skills and be happy to work with a variety of applications and banking products.
- Day to day work, compliant with SARS, managing client accounts, multi currency transactions as well as the usual processing and managing payments for any law firm.
- Working with the partners to provide cash flow forecasts.
- Managing credit control.
- Strong excel skills.
- Good prospects for the right candidate.
- By submitting your CV to no1 legal and professional you are giving your consent to use your details for this express purposes. No1 legal and professional does not discriminate under the Equality Act and other UK relevant UK legislation. No1 legal and professional acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all permanent and contract roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job