An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Legal Cashier to join a busy legal team in the Liverpool area on a permanent basis. This organisation are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 1 years’ experience within a legal environment. They are also known for their career development and are offering a full study support package!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the full range of cashiering duties for each client and this is a diverse role in a fast paced environment so you must be competent in juggling a varied workload and be comfortable working to deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy. The firm prides themselves as a forward-thinking company who recognises, rewards and offers a supportive working environment, as well as a commitment to their ongoing corporate social responsibility.
The Legal Cashier will be responsible for:
- Processing of client and office accounting transactions including postings
- Producing of audit trails
- Bank and VAT reconciliations
- Preparation of cheques
- Upkeep of Client and Office ledgers
- Preparing annual accounts
- Maintaining computerised accounting system
- Liaising with clients and auditors on regular basis
Essential Requirements are:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working within a legal environment with knowledge of the SRA Accounts Rules
- Previous experience within a Cashiering role
- Highly numerate and strong IT skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Legal Cashier position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all levels of accounts vacancies including:
- Legal Cashier
- Legal Accounts Assistant
- Legal Credit Controller
- Legal Cost Assistant / Legal Cost Negotiator
- Senior Legal Cashier
- Legal Accounts Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job