Accountable Recruitment are pleased to be working on behalf of an award-winning Solicitors on the out skirts of Chester who are looking to appoint a Legal Cashier on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful applicant will ideally have proven legal cashiering experience gained from working within the legal sector and be a meticulous, self-motivated individual with a can-do-attitude towards work whilst demonstrating the capability and confidence to work with minimal supervision.
Good working knowledge and compliance of the Solicitors Accounts Rules (SAR) is essential for this position along with the ability to manage various workloads including; bank reconciliations; management of client and office accounts; petty cash and VAT returns.
In return, you will;
- Commence work on a permanent, full time basis with a company who will invest in your development
- Join a growing law firm who will welcome you into the team and provide you with all the necessary support
- Enjoy working within a team environment whilst given the autonomy to manage your own workloads in a confident and accurate manner
- Offer much needed support to the accounts department and over time, be allocated new duties and responsibilities
- Receive a competitive starting salary, 25 days holiday, pension, flexible working hours, free parking
Candidates please click APPLY to register your interest.
Who are we?
North West's most distinguished Finance & Accountancy specialist, Accountable Recruitment are cementing their reputation for being the number one independent recruitment partner to some of the most prestigious clients in the region. We are immensely proud of our reputation for attracting a diverse talent pool of part qualified/qualified candidates for both Public Practice and Commercial Industry sectors.
Whilst every effort is made to respond to each individual application, unfortunately we cannot always guarantee this. Feel free to contact the office directly for a confidential discussion.
- Legal Accounts