Legal Cashier Manager
Senior Legal Cashier leadership position, providing you with the opportunity to lead and develop your own team.
About the role
Our client is a stable, secure and expanding Private Practice. They are looking to recruit a SARs experienced Legal Cashier to lead a team of Legal Cashiers and assist the Head of Finance Operations.
Legal Cashier Manager Core Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Maximise the Legal Cashier teams’ skills and attributes, manage and motivate your colleagues and assist with their professional development.
- Work with the business and the Legal Cashier team to ensure appropriate SRA regulatory processes are in place.
- Review client balances, ensure bank reconciliations are completed accurately and to deadlines.
- Be responsible for the internal breach register, document any breaches and investigated thoroughly.
- Offer improvements following regular reviews and implement findings.
- Work closely with Fee Earners.
- Ensure the audit team have all the necessary information and their queries are all answered in relation to SARs.
Get in touch if you have Legal Cashier Management experience with SARs and are looking to take on ateam developing role where you can shape the future of your colleagues. Managing and developing a team will be a passion of yours, you will relish utilising your in-depth knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- LEGAL CASHIER