Office Location:Bridgewater Place, 1 Water Ln, Leeds LS11 5DY
Contract: Permanent Full-Time. Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm (1 hour lunch break)
Salary: up to £20,000
- Do you have Legal Cashier experience, or accounts experience within a legal firm/business?
Main function of job :
To provide cashiering support and analysis for the Firm, this role will support across all Manchester Cashiering duties including but not limited to banking, BACS, faster payments, CHAPs and cheques, Finance Queries.
- Responsible to: Cashiering Team Leader
- Liaison with : Employees at all levels within DWF, the wider Finance team and clients
- Managing client accounts and responsible for keeping them up to date in accordance with Solicitors Accounting Rules (SAR).
- Preparing and authorising online electronic bank transfers, i.e. CHAPS, BACS and Faster Payment.
- Assist with cheques to be produced for local and regional offices
- Consider all new requested information in line with agreed Service Standards/ISO Procedures and SAR requirements
- Monitor and ensure accurate recording of all financial transactions
- Support with the management of the cashiering queries inbox ensuring timely and accurate responses are delivered to stakeholders
- Attend team meetings at regular intervals and assist in implementing improvements, ideas and modifications in identified problem areas to enhance relationships and strengthen team performance.
- Build effective relationships both internally within the Finance team and externally with the team's wider stakeholders
DWF is one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times. We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction. With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
We view benefits as crucial to driving our business forward, and offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Excellent training and development on all aspects of the role;
- 33 days annual leave (including 8 days bank holiday), with an option to buy and sell holiday days;
- Flexible benefits including Season Ticket Loans, Gym Membership discount, Dental Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work, Apple and Windows product discounts and Dining Cards;
- Work life balance - working 37.5 hours weekly; Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm (with a one hour lunch).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job