The Legal Cashier would report to the Accounts Department ManagerJob Overview
This is an exciting position for a fast growing Soliciting company in the heart of London
- The Company is an established Law Firm with a strong international focus
- Offices in the heart of London’s Tech City (Old Street Station)
- Opportunities to join a Strong team with global opportunities
- Offer Legal services across a broad spectrum of sectors
- Strong focus on Diversity and Equal opportunities
- Offer is a competitive salary of between £35000 to £40 000 per annum based on
- Generous employee benefits
- To support the operation of the firms accounting system.
- Delivery of daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation procedures
- To ensure that all banking is done daily as directed.
- To ensure that all cheques are written on correct amounts
- To enter postings to the accounts system on a daily basis.
- To ensure that new matters are recorded correctly.
- To assist in the entering of bills.
- To execute Telegraphic Transfers.
- To ensure that all authorized invoices are dealt with in a timely manner.
- To deal directly with Clients when receiving payment by cash or cheque.
- To ensure that all closed accounts are authorised and that nil balances are achieved before archiving.
- To support the operation of the departments credit control system.
- To manage the Petty Cash procedure.
- To manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision.
- 3-5 years relative Legal Cashier Experience
- Experience within the Legal profession is essential
- Practical experience of accounting administration and payroll
- Working knowledge of Credit control
- Experience with relative computer programs preferably Eclipse proclaim (not essential)
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job