A leading high street firm just outside Cardiff are looking to appoint a full time (5 days) or part time (4 days)Legal Cashier.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the office and client account records in a timely and accurate manner and in compliance with Solicitors Accounts Rules.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Ensuring the electronic transfer of monies is carried out in accordance with authorised instructions and in accordance with SRAARS;
- Monitoring the bank line for receipts of funds coming in to the bank accounts and releasing funds to various beneficiaries as requested;
- Checking completion statements for property teams to ensure there are adequate cleared client funds to cover payments;
- Checking and posting transactions to ledgers;
- Checking the Office Account credits;
- Ensuring medical agency and introducers are paid as required; and
- Assisting and posting transactions to the client ledgers.
The role will involve working to deadlines therefore organisational skills are important as well as prompt and accurate attention to detail
Previous Accounts experience is required and experience of working within the legal sector is desirable.
On offer is the chance to work with an excellent legal practice offering competitive benefits and working culture.
Contact Rachel Phillips at TSR LEGAL for further details or apply for the role directly below:
- Bank Accounts
- Legal Practice
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job