Legal Cashier - Canterbury, Kent
Our client a well regarded law firm are currently looking to appoint a Legal Cashier to join the Accounts team in the Canterbury office., joining a team of 5 within the accounts team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the client account records in a timely and accurate manner and in compliance with Solicitors Accounts Rules reporting directly to the Accounts Manager.
As a Senior Legal Cashier you will be responsible for:
- Posting of all office / client receipts i.e. bank receipts, cheques, postal orders, cash and credit/debit cards to both the Sage Accounts System and CRM system
- Payments to clients via BACS and cheque as well as reconciliations of all Client account ledgers
- Petty Cash
- Credit Control via telephone, letter and email
- Purchase Ledger
- Bank Reconciliations
- Monthly billing; preparation, reconciling and posting of all invoices
- Maintain and create spreadsheets
To be considered for the role of Legal Cashier, this client is seeking a candidate with a minimum of 12 months recent legal cashier experience within a law firm, high attention to detail and accuracy as well as good knowledge of the Solicitors Account rule.
If you believe you have the skill set required, please apply to this advert or contact Ryan at TSR Legal for a confidential discussion on the role.