- This is very established law firm.
- Part-time opportunity, 3 days a week.
- You will have existing legal cashier experience.
- You will have existing QUILL experience.
- Good IT skills.
- £18,000 for 3 days a week a week.
- Full responsibility for all aspects of client account transactions in accordance with the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Processing invoices.
- Prepare bank reconciliation.
- Responsibility for recording purchase ledger and office account transactions on the system.
- Immediate interviews.
- By submitting your CV to no1 legal and professional you are giving your consent to use your details for this express purposes. No1 legal and professional does not discriminate under the Equality Act and other UK relevant UK legislation. No1 legal and professional acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all permanent and contract roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job