Legal Cashier, £20,000 - £24,000, 12 months FTC, Liverpool City Centre
Zoot Recruit are proud to be representing this award winning commercial law firm who have been established in the market for over 200 years. This is an exciting time to join this thriving business who are constantly looking to achieve excellence with a long-standing team.
Working in the heart of Liverpool City Centre, this firm is looking to appoint an experienced Legal Cashier for a 12 month fixed term contract. This role has a possibility of becoming a permanent role and will offer an excellent working environment, outstanding benefits package and enhanced holidays alongside working in an established and friendly team.
The successful candidates will be a highly motivated individual capable of working independently and as part of a team. You will need to demonstrate a strong IT ability and be experienced in the areas detailed below.
You must be on a minimum of a weeks' notice to apply for this role.
The role will involve: processing client and office account payments, cheque production, TT/CHAPS via electronic banking, file opening and risk management, processing client and office account receipts, bank transfers, checking and posting bills, dealing with account queries, and general administration of filing.
Whilst carrying out the above duties you will:
- Ensure Adherence to Solicitors Accounts Rules at all times
- Work as a member of the team and help out others where necessary
- Manage any problems or situations as they arise asking for help where necessary
- Develop and apply knowledge of money laundering procedures and documentation
- Field calls and take accurate messages treating all internal clients and other callers whether face to face or over the telephone in a polite, courteous and professional manner
- Be able to work well under pressure with a high standard of accuracy and have a methodical and logical approach to work
- Ensure information provided is accurate. Share information, knowledge and experience with others to improve the performance of the team as a whole, however, confidentiality must be respected
- Contribute positively to the creating of an environment of mutual respect, support and trust where individuals and their contribution are valued and recognised
- Previous experience as a Legal Cashier is essential in applying for this role
- Competent level of Excel skills is a must
- Must work to a high degree of accuracy
Proven track record within a law firm is essential along with SAR knowledge and understanding.
Zoot Recruit is a specialist Accountancy and Finance recruiter based in Liverpool but we cover vacancies all over the North West. We have big plans for 2017; we are hoping to expand upon our current team that boasts over 40 year's specialist recruitment experience between us. Our consultants genuinely love what they do and the beautiful city of Liverpool that we live in (although our hearts are big enough for the rest of the North West). If you are looking for consultants that are passionate about their jobs and will guide you through your job search with knowledge and experience but also a bit of personality, you've come to the right place!
We have lots more info about us and what vacancies we are currently working on our various social media outlets so please visit our website or follow us on twitter @zoorecruit or call Rebecca Butler on Liverpool 601 6000
A little note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further for this vacancy. However, all is not lost you want to call us for a chat about any other vacancies or some advice and guidance, please do as we are always happy to help
- Legal Cashier
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job