Brief Description of Role:
To work as part of the Cashiering team, to help provide a highly effective and efficient Financial Operations service.
General cashiering responsibilities include:
- Supporting UK (including Scotland and Northern Ireland) and Irish offices, ensuring compliance with firm’s policy and SRA or jurisdictional Law Society accounts rules and regulations at all times
- Accurate and timely processing of day to day transactions through firm's office and client accounts, including entering/authorising payments on the banking system, posting payments/receipts and registering disbursement vouchers
- Daily review/allocation of bank statement entries and outstanding unidentified receipts
- Dealing with all internal and external clients in a timely professional, polite and proactive manner
- Managing high volume workflow, maintaining a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Assisting with and resolving day-to-day queries received in to the team
Kennedys’ Firm information:
Kennedys is an international law firm with expertise in litigation and dispute resolution, particularly in the insurance/reinsurance and liability industries. With over 1,700 people worldwide across 36 offices in the UK and Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and America, we have some of the most respected legal minds in their fields.
We act for insurers, reinsurers, Lloyd’s Syndicates, public bodies and corporates. Our deep sector knowledge means that we understand the impact of proposed regulations and advise our clients on the implications this will have on their business. Every day we make a difference for our clients.
We provide answers, recommendations, strategy and tactics.
What do we have to offer?
At Kennedys we offer a vibrant and supportive working environment built upon our core values; we are approachable, and responsive, we show respect for people, we are trustworthy and straightforward and we ensure that we deliver economic solutions for our clients.
We actively encourage all staff to develop in their chosen career by providing early responsibility, supervision and training.