Job Title: Legal Case Management Systems Developer
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a Legal Case Management Systems Developer to join an established law firm in the local area.
- To implement efficient Tikit PFW (Partner for Windows) case management systems in all departments
- To bring current separate case management systems currently using Access databases into PFW for work for :
Duties and responsibilities:
- Consulting with managing partner and heads of departments and other users to analyse work processes and working with them to agree common systems
- To design the case management system for each department with the head of department
- To create the database fields and document templates and steps within PFW in order to implement the system
- Creating or editing XAML forms/screens in the case management system
- Liaising with Tikit and heads of department to map transfer of database fields from licensing and mediation Access databases into PFW
- To assist in the training of the users on the new systems
- To monitor implementation of the case management systems and to obtain feedback on them and to amend them from time to time
- Excellent Microsoft Windows and Office skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent analysis skills
- Good interpersonal and assertiveness skills
- Good understanding of legal processes or the ability to understand them quickly
- Experience of using Tikit's Partner for Windows an advantage or the ability or acquire a detailed understanding of it quickly
- Experience of creating XAML forms/using Visual Studio an advantage or at least the ability to learn how to do so quickly
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/