Salary: £16,180, rising to £16,800 after 6 month probation, up to £19,700 on completion of full training
Excellent benefits, training and further progression throughout the company
Four Recruitment are continuing working with a local, Bolton company who are a market leader in their industry. Established over 20 years ago, the business have grown from strength to strength. They have opened a brand new additional Head Office space in Bolton and are now actively seeking a number of new members to join their team to support the growthof the husiness
We are working on a project with the business to recruit a number of new people to the team. Having already placed over 20 staff members in the last 12 months, we are still looking for another couple of people to join the team.
- Chasing outstanding reports from Solicitors the business is currently working with
- Assessing timescales for ensuring documents are received on-time, updating system accordingly
- Manage and process reports - updating system accurately and correctly
- Receiving documents in general office portal and transporting to correct customer/client files
- Using initiative & training to decide next stages of client processes
- Making and receiving phone calls to suppliers/solicitors in relation to cases
- Arranging appointments by email and gaining client/customer availability
- Ensuring all parties are updated accordingly throughout the process - phone/email
- Responding to clients/customers in a timely manner and accurately following daily workload updated on online system from Manager
- Ensuring all cases are dealt with professionally, escalating to Manager if required
- Experience of working in a Solicitors/Legal role is absolutely essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail is ESSENTIAL
- You MUST be comfortable speaking to professionals on the phone, although this is the minority of the role
If you are looking for a new role at a business that offers excellent training, development and the opportunity to progress in a wide range of roles please send your CV to
Interviews are taking place now so please apply ASAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'