The Business Development Manager role is centred around growing the revenues for this established legal practice in Leeds city centre. The business development manager is responsible for sourcing new customers, looking after existing clients and providing first-rate customer service to stakeholders.
The client is an established legal practice in the centre of Leeds. The business is looking for a new Business Development Manager to come and join their already established sales team to continue the recent success the business has had.
- Identifying new market opportunities
- Manage existing key accounts
- Lead generation
- Meeting clients and assessing needs
- Experience from a legal or professional services business is essential
- Consultative sales approach
- Proven track record in business development and account management
- Ability to manage and build sales pipeline
- Great salary and OTE structure
- Ample opportunities to grow and develop within organisation
- Full autonomy