Legal Bookkeeper Required - Part Time Hours (Flexible hours across 5 days)
No experience of working in a Legal Firm necessary
REED are exclusively recruiting for an established 3 Partner Legal Firm with three offices including the central site based in Weymouth. This opportunity has arisen to join a supportive accounts team on a Part Time basis.
- Bookkeeping duties
- Ensuring the prompt and efficient processing of all transactions in accordance with the Solicitors Account Rules
- Cash Flow Reports and projections for the partners
- Communicating and Liaising with the partners to update on cash flow Reports as and when required.
- Reporting to the Finance Manager
- Constant liaison/contact with internal and external sources throughout the day, including the outsourced payroll company etc.
- Keep records of the transactions of the business and the clients accounts.
- Reconcile the Bank transactions monthly including allocating the money received and paid out of the business account.
- Keep accurate records
- Able to commute into the Weymouth office initially - options for Working From Home maybe considered after a 'settling in phase'
- Solid Accounts background within Bookkeeping, Accountancy Practice or a Legal Firm
- Motivated and Committed to learn and progress
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients, colleagues and partners at all levels.
- Permanent opportunity with flexibility on offer
- Competitive salary
- Salary Contribution and Pensions Scheme Available
- Fantastic Team Culture and Supportive atmosphere
- Cash flow reports
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'