Douglas Scott are recruiting for a Billing Manager to join a Top UK Law firm, this role is integral to the success of my client by providing Fee Earners with essential and pro-active support. You will be line managed by a Legal Support Manager who has in-depth knowledge of the role.
This is a full time, permanent position.
- Dealing with the administration involved in the filing of Trademarks and Patents, including accurate and timely data entry
- Managing and co-ordinating own daily workflow in support of Fee Earners, including remote support for London and Bristol Fee Earners
- Initial drafting of correspondence as required
- Assisting in maintaining compliant and accurate file management systems, including client care letters, audits and file reviews
- Extensive billing and preparation of reports and schedules
- PA support including diary management for Partners and Fee Earners; setting up of meetings, arranging travel, booking attendance at events and accommodation
- Typing and document production
You will have the ability to manage your own workload, attention to detail, good organisation skills and excellent communication skills. The successful candidate will be dedicated to a career in Legal Support and passionate about providing a high-quality service.
- 5% Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 23 days annual leave, all bank holidays plus your birthday off and an extra day at Christmas. Your holiday entitlement increases with length of service.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Free Legal Services to Staff: Including wills and conveyancing
- Medicash: Health care cash plan for employees
Feel this is an opportunity you'd be keen on hearing more about? Please don't hesitate to contact me on !
Douglas Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.