Legal Billing Adviser - £54,000
Your new company
A top legal firm based in the City of London
Your new role
- Partner/Fee-earner billing meetings and follow up
- Ensuring New Matters are set up in accordance with client agreements
- Ensuring bills are prepared in accordance with client agreements and the firms processes Amending, authorising and printing bills
- Providing timely and accurate feedback to Billing Manager Escalation of issues/problems/concerns to the
- Billing Manager Assigning tasks to the Billing Assistants (where applicable)
- Assisting with the identification of Client reporting requirements Housekeeping Various adhoc queries and problem solving
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have previous experience of working within a billing or revenue team, ideally within a Professional Service firm environment.
- You will have experience and knowledge of VAT/SAR's issues applicable to the billing process.
- You will be able to demonstrate technical knowledge and expertise of a global professional services practice management system (Keystone, Elite, CMS or SAP), together with a sound knowledge of Excel and Word.
What you'll get in return
Up to £54,000 + benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.