Legal Audio Typist
Vacancy: Legal Audio Typist
Salary: £18,602 - £19,384
Hours of work: Monday - Friday (8.45am - 4.45pm Monday - Thursday, Friday 8.45 - 4.15)
Are you looking for a new challenge and available for an interview immediately? Our client is looking for a Legal Audio Typist to join their busy team. They are looking for someone who has a positive, hard working attitude and is willing to come in and make this role their own.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transcription of dictation using the firm`s computer system
- Typing of all court documents pertaining to the relevant court
- Dealing with all documents in relation to the firm's data protection policies
- Copy typing of documents
- Taking telephone calls and dealing with queries where appropriate
- Delivering files/ correspondence to departments when necessary.
- Carrying out diary entries
- Placing correspondence on files.
- Undertaking and/or arranging photocopying where necessary
- Any other duties which may from time to time be reasonably requested.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- A good grasp of English grammar and spelling
- High level of accuracy
- Experience in working with digital dictation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
Previous experience with audio typing
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Cordant People who are operating as an employment business. Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cordant People welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Cordant People acts as an employment business for the purpose of this role.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Legal Audio Typist
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'