Temp to Perm
Salary £11.50 per hour, circa £22,500
Our well-established client is looking to recruit a Legal Assistant to provide high quality, legal administrative services for fee-earners and clients as part of a customer focused team who demonstrate integrity and quality in all that they do.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the delivery and development of the service, using IT systems to type up correspondence, forms, court documents, maps and plans, and other documentation as required
- Produce accurate, comprehensive and up-to-date legal documentation to tight deadlines for use in court hearings and/or other legal processes
- Deliver an efficient and customer focused service, by processing and responding to incoming communication (post, telephone, fax, intranet and internet), taking messages, copying and distributing information as necessary
- Manage any problems/situations which may arise, seeking assistance from lawyers when necessary
- Ensure an accurate, confidential and effective service by maintaining up-to-date electronic filing systems, and security of information in accordance with the policies and procedures and relevant legislation
- Ensure accurate input of data particularly in the task of client/matter opening and archiving and indexing of deeds and documents, ensuring that all records are kept up-to-date
- Actively contribute to and participate in the Legal Services quality standard of legal practice management (Lexcel)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
- Data entry
- customer queries
- query resolution
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'