Legal Assistant/Paralegal - Permanent - Central Bristol - £18,500 - £21,000 (DOE)
Our client is seeking experienced individuals to join their growing team. This organisation offers not only a fantastic and supportive working environment but progression and ongoing development.
We are looking for 7 Legal Assistants/Paralegals to join one team in particular where they offer a bespoke service to their clients. with genuine Partner and Associate client contact, involvement in cases and strategic planning.
- To assist with legal tasks supporting the Financial Services Disputes and Investigations team including:
- Taking instructions and liaising with clients
- Responsibility for own case load of banking litigation matters
- Supporting other fee earners on a variety of cases
- Managing financial outputs and billing responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets and graphic based analysis for reporting purposes to assist with internal and external/client reporting requirements and production of management information.
What is required:
- Legal qualification i.e. LLB, GDL, LLM and/or previous working experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Accuracy, good organisational skills and flexibility
- Good knowledge of Word and Outlook is required and experience in Excel, PowerPoint, interwoven would be beneficial
- Desirable, but not essential, are proficient Excel skills
- To have basic knowledge of and be able to use common functions of relevant computer applications with appropriate training
- Financial Services
- Legal Assistants
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'