Our Client, based at Wilton, Redcar are looking to recruit a part time Legal Assistant for a duration of 12 months.
The hours are 16 per week
- Complete legal administrative tasks such as preparing legal documents and filing annual returns
- Managing electronic calendars and organising appointments, meetings and conference calls
- Booking business trips; organising business lunches or dinners; organising internal and external events
- Making travel/expenses claims; processing invoices and purchase orders; renewing subscriptions
- Making and receiving telephone calls on behalf of the department/Senior Counsel
- Drafting, typing and printing letters and other communications
- Excellent administrative education and proven administrative experience, preferably as legal administrator or legal secretary
- Interest in and familiarity with legal issues; good understanding of legal terminology
- Excellent computer skills (e.g., MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Internet)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Discrete, able to handle confidential information
If you are interested in receiving further information on this position or would like to apply please forward your current CV to Leanne Celik.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"