This is an interesting and varied role entailing customer contact, dealing with solicitors, and administration work. It requires excellent communications skills, excellent administration abilities, an eye for detail, and the ability to learn quickly and take the initiative.
My client is ideally seeking someone with either current mortgage administration experience or a legal secretary who is looking for something different.
- Deliver a first class proactive customer service by telephone, email and letter
- Conduct conveyancing work for and on behalf of the company
- Maintain the receipt of deeds as well as checking despatch and maintenance of all relevant records
- Maintain and update the administrative systems, financial recording systems and filing systems
- Assist with the review of processes and procedures in order to reduce costs and increase income
- Assist with the review and update of the departmental procedure manual
- Liaising with 3rd parties
- Previous mortgage administration experience or a legal secretary experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills and an ability to work to deadlines
- Strong administration skills including an eye for detail and good accuracy
- An ability to learn quickly and take the initiative
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to work as part of a small team.
- Based in Epsom
- 37.5 hours a week, Monday - Friday
- Concessionary mortgage facilities
- Bonus scheme (dependent on business performance)
- Pension scheme
- Active sports and social club membership
- Professional study support
Optima Recruitment specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills