At Vision Express we are committed to providing our customers with outstanding service delivered by outstanding people. We understand that to attract and retain the best people we must be equally committed to providing the very best in career opportunities.
Based in Nottingham we’re looking for someone to provide comprehensive, confidential administrative support to the Legal Manager maintaining a proactive and flexible attitude in a busy, fast paced environment.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- To manage the day to day secretarial and administrative functions of the Legal Department
- Produce accurate and well-presented correspondence, legal documentation and contracts, reports and memos
- Administrative duties including; scanning, photocopying, binding and presentation of documents, closing and archiving files, maintaining spreadsheets and maintaining databases
- Maintaining director appointments and resignations with Companies House
- Ensuring all data for UK companies is up to date
- Maintaining the Company Minute Books
- MHRA Registrations
- ICO Registrations and renewals
- GOC Registrations and Retentions
- Preparation of documentation for JV partners’ dividend requests in conjunction with Property
- Preparation of cheque/BACS requests
- Assisting with preparation of JV contracts and ancillary agreements
- Preparing Corporate Eye Care Contracts
- Preparing company Board Minutes and Resolutions
- Responding to support office and store enquiries when needed.
- Regularly attending meetings business wide, taking minutes and chasing objectives
- Identification of Subject Access Requests, identifying data protection issues
- Progressing legal and data protection projects (project co-ordination)
We’re looking for someone who:
• Has excellent organisational and administration skills
• Demonstrates strong attention to detail
• Has a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Can demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Can work on their own initiative
• Is educated to GCSE standard at C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent)
• Has knowledge of corporate/commercial law, however this is desirable
If this sounds like the job for you then we’d love to hear from you.
- Legal Assistants