Legal Assistant (Real Estate) - Central Bristol - Permanent - £16 - £18k (dependant on experience)
Our client is seeking an experienced administrator to join their Real Estate team. This position, based within a large and fast paced department, is a wonderful opportunity to join and progressive and dynamic organisation.
Applicants will have experience within a similar position, gained from a working knowledge of the legal or property sector.
Responsibilities of the role:
- To obtain information from and submit applications to the Land Registry
- To submit search requests to Searchflow and obtain results
- To submit SDLT returns.
- To provide administrative support as and when needed to others in the team
- To liaise with internal stakeholders on a regular basis in order to actively progress matters and report to them.
- To provide an excellent service in accordance with the internal procedures.
- To maintain and improve relations with third party providers
What is required:
- Experience of working with the Land Registry or a property background from a legal perspective would be advantageous.
- Ability to deal with high volume workload.
- High standards of client service essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and team approach to working.
- Legal Documents
- Real Estate