LAW Absolute is currently working with an established Law firm based in the City of London.
They are seeking a Legal Assistant to join their Clinical Negligence Department.
The ideal candidate will have graduated with a minimum of a 2:1 and have completed the LPC or will be currently undertaking the LPC. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly progressive company where career progression is offered.
- Assisting solicitors with files
- Speaking with new and existing clients
- Providing cover and support to other Legal Assistants
- Meeting reasonable targets
- General Administration to help the department
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2:1 degree or equivalent in Law
- Successful completion of the LPC or currently studying the LPC
- Knowledge of document management system
Due to the nature of the role it is imperative that you have previous experience working in a legal environment.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please send your CV to Zena Alex
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
- Document Management
- General Administration
- Law Firm