This is a fantastic opportunity if you have experience in Customer Service, whether it be retail, hospitality or call centre to join this market leading company based in the centre of Leeds, working within their Re-mortgage team you will be responsible for the management of remortgage case files from instruction to completion. With full training given, my client offer a fantastic opportunity to develop your career. This is a busy and varied role, requiring excellent organisational and communication skills along with the ability to juggle a busy workload. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, both written and verbal along with previous experience of working in a busy and demanding customer service role.
Duties will include:
- Telephone liaison with the client, borrowers and other external institutions
- Work towards the achievement of monthly completions targets whilst maintaining high quality standards
- Identify and take ownership of potential problems, reporting the problem to your Team Leader
- Where possible, identify process improvements
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails are actioned to agreed service standards and a highly professional level.
- Update of case manager computer systems
- Correctly interpret redemption statements and search results
- Date-set of files
- Draft Transfer of Equity and Deeds of Postponement
Applicants must have previous customer service experience along with excellent communication skills along with strong administrative skills and a keen interest in law.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job