I have an opening for a Legal Assistant to join one of the world's largest law firms.
This is a great opportunity to get a foot in the door of a very successful and well known firm - career progression and loads of support here!
Based in Watford, you will play a key role in supporting the wider team and gain experience supporting fee earners, paralegals and the wider legal support team.
- Support fee earners, paralegals and the wider legal team
- Maintain and update all file management systems
- Carry out searches
- Prepare and draft legal documents
- Organise diary entries
- Support with other administration duties as requested
A little bit about you:
- Legal Qualification (CILEX/GDL/LLB/LPC) with a minimum of 2:2
- Previous experience in a professional office environment
- Attention to detail is a must - accuracy is key!
- Have the ability to take on your own work load and use initiative to get the task in hand complete
- Experience using MS Office
- Can work under pressure and work to deadlines effectively
If you are looking for a career in the legal field this is a great opportunity to kick-start your career! Apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job