Immediately available temporary Legal assistant
An opportunity has arisen for a Temporary Legal Assistant to join a highly reputable law firm with a large office in Cardiff City Centre. This firm is rated as Tier 1 in legal 500 and Chambers with their Partners also ranked Tier 1. The quality of work is second to none and the successful applicant will be working alongside experienced lawyers and market leaders.
- Working within a large and busy team
- Dealing with clients and third parties over the telephone
- Joining the Post Completion team which is part of the Central Legal team
- Dealing with Land Registry, solicitors across the business and third parties on a daily basis
- Work to high quality standards
- Maintain a professional approach to difficult calls and remain courteous at all times.
Skills / Experience
- Experience within a law firm is desirable but not essential
- Experience of dealing with Post Completion
- Strong negotiation skills is essential
- Experience within a telephone based role is desirable
- Demonstrate confidence when dealing with emotive situations
- Able to demonstrate effective questioning techniques
- To be committed to personal development and team goals
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Harriet Read at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job