Our Client based in Bristol is recruiting across 3 legal departments within the business including -
- (PI/MOJ Legal Assistant) to join the Personal Injury team that operates slightly differently to other Firms. You will not be doing sales, you will be purely focussed on the Law. This is an opportunity for you to join them and work in a diverse role that includes Serious Injury/Illness, Clinical & Employers liability, Civil Neg & Employment to name a few. You will be trained and developed to manage a personal injury case with full autonomy from start to finish.
- (Wills Legal Assistant) to join the team and specialise in Power of Attorney (POA), drafting, will writing with no Business development/Sales responsibilities or pressure other firms have. With future training provided to include cilex, STEP or a move into management your career is pathed out for you.
- (Probate Legal Assistant) dealing with diverse cases that are complex, very specialist that will include very different responsibilities due to the way we now all live our lives e.g. working out the value of a person’s parking space! This department are keen to train people and are highly focussed on client care. Very open to PI Legal Assistants seeking a switch of Law.
What you’ll bring
- A legal qualification is essential for this role and graduates of LLB, LPC or GDL are welcome to apply!
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Clear and confident communication skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job