Legal Assistant - Wills
Are you an experienced Legal Assistant wanting to join a thriving Wills department in Bristol? A growing department and a dedicated team based in a brilliant company. This is an excellent opportunity to join and support a busy team carrying out a range of legal duties including taking inbound and making outbound calls, maintaining case management system and booking customer appointments.
- Take inbound and make outbound calls to customers and appropriately offer the full range of Co-op Legal Service products and services to them to enable them to make an informed decision regarding their requirements.
- Take initial instructions from customers and book appointments for the will writers using the diary management system.
- Accurately maintain a case management system and customer records to ensure all compliance and regulatory standards are met, as well as producing accurate correspondence to customers making sure that advise is in line with the SRA (Solicitor Regulatory Authority)
- Identify up selling opportunities in order to promote the wider product range where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have an LPC or Law Degree and passionate to start your legal career.
- Experience of working within a performance targeted environment.
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills.
- A strong ability to accurately capture information
- Confident in communicating in a professional manor
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to analyse information and adapt to changing circumstances
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
Type: Full time, permanent.
Apply now with TSR Legal recruitment.