Legal Assistant - Transaction Progressor
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5.50pm
The successful candidate will be joining the in-house legal team of a private equity and national property group. The company is a large freeholder, residential landlord and has various other business interests both in the UK and US. The successful candidate will join a team encompassing three solicitors, a Paralegal and three Legal Secretaries. The role offers varied and interesting work across the group with self-development potential.
Providing full support to the legal team on progressing transactions to conclusion. The successful candidate will predominantly be making contact with external parties by telephone to drive transactions forward.
• Updating the fee earner with conduct
• Maintaining up to date records on file
• Utilising the case management system and allocating tasks to other members of the team
• General administrative tasks pertinent to the role
• Processing incoming post where relevant
• All other tasks commensurate with the role
• Relevant legal/ property support experience in a reputable firm/company
• Knowledge of property transactions particularly lease extensions would be beneficial
• Professional telephone manner
• Excellent organisational skills, strong communication skills and the ability to work within tight deadlines are essential
• Ability to be a team player and a willingness to assist with all aspects of work that the legal team requires
• Excellent inter-personal skills are required as the successful candidate will be dealing with other stakeholders across the company as well as external parties, including solicitors and leaseholders themselves.
Benefits: The company has a demonstrated a track record of success over a period of 30-years. Employees are a large part of that success which is why they offer an excellent range of benefits to all staff. Benefits include; 20 days holiday, paid training and memberships, Employee of the month scheme, wellbeing incentives and quarterly staff social activities.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'