Legal Assistant - £18,000 - £20,000
This is an interesting role for an individual who has an interest in Administration and the Legal sector. Legal experience is not essential but you will be given the opportunity to progress as they value all employees and all are given the opportunity for progression. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to take up paid for training and exam to become a qualified Legal professional.
The ADMINISTRATOR role is varied and some of the duties will include:
- Answering all inbound calls from clients in professional and polite manner
- Booking client meetings and organising meeting rooms
- Making outbound calls to chase outstanding documentation
- Managing diaries for Fee Earners and general admin support
- Liaison with external agencies and suppliers
- Preparing correspondence and documentation for court hearings
- Responding to emails
- Photocopying correspondence and documents
- Distributing post
- General administrative support to Fee Earners as required
So we are looking for an enthusiastic and professional LEGAL ASSISTANT who is keen to move up within their career. The LEGAL ASSISTANT will possess good IT skills, be confident and keen to learn! Our client is an award winning organisation and you will be based in a friendly and supportive team. The environment is busy and professional but also fun! Hours of work are Monday to Friday - 9am-5.30pm
- General Admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'