Our client is an award-winning, full service, commercial law firm and they are rapidly developing a national reputation for its innovative approach to delivering legal services. They operate in the financial services, leisure, retail & consumer goods, technology & media, renewables, housing and public sectors. Their specialisms are real estate, banking and finance, commercial, corporate, employment, dispute resolution and litigation.
We are delighted to be assisting our client for a Legal Assistant within their probate team. For this role they are looking for someone with experience gained with trust and will drafting.
Main responsibilities within this role will include:
- Day to day remit will involve mainly probate work and this will be a combination of working for clients and also acting on estates where a bank is executor of estates for high net worth individuals.
- Work (with supervision) on estates including those of high value and involving discretionary Wills, and nil rate band Wills
- Will drafting
- Trust drafting and administration
- Powers of attorney and mental capacity law
For this role our client is looking for someone ideally with:
- At least 1 years' hands on experience in estate administration and has some experience of probate and excellent client facing skills.
- The ability to prioritise work and meet strict timescales
- Excellent IT skills, in particular ability to work with trust and estate accounts based on Excel
- Able to deal with clients with empathy and professionalism
- Confident written and communication skills
Contributory Pension, Group Life, Private Medical Insurance, 25 days holiday & a flexible benefits scheme.
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Central Bristol, no car parking.
Up to £27,500
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'