Legal Assistant - Energy (property) - Bristol
A brand new and unique opportunity to work with a Partner has arisen for a vibrant Real Estate Legal Assistant to join a Top 50 legal practice in central Bristol.
In addition managing your own high quality caseload, the practice will offer bespoke training and career development investing in your future progression through the business.
- Strong salary and package on offer in comparison to rival firms
- High quality of work, with a varied caseload from across the region
- Working closely with very highly rated partner
Working with the Partner within the Energy & Renewables division, you will be undertaking;
- Due diligence of clean energy projects, to include wind, solar and hydro energy projects.
- Reviews of title, enquiries, searches and producing legal reports for clients.
- Duties within the real estate team on aspects of large clean energy financing transactions and disposals/acquisitions.
You may be required to support with additional aspects of work completed within the team, including landlord and tenant matters, corporate support and public sector work.
Applications for this position are encouraged from Legal Assistants & Paralegals with a minimum of 12 months experience within commercial real estate.
If it sounds of interest please apply now as interviews are being held contact Rachel Phillips at TSR Legal Recruitment for a confidential discussion or email directly below
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'