Our Client, a top City based law firm, is looking to recruit an Legal Admin Assistant within their Corporate Department.
The successful candidate will be working with 7 fee earners and have previous experience within a Legal Secretarial position, ideally within Litigation. Main duties include the management of their diaries, contact with key clients, correspondence and travel arrangements.
- Assist with supporting all key stakeholders within th firm
- Use own initiation when taking responsibility with administration for the wider department
- Co-ordinating expenses, archiving, photocopying and some dictation
- To attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care.
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
Â· Experience of working in a corporate department of a City law firm
Â· Audio typing speed of over 60 wpm
Â· Experience of applying for searches and using laser forms
Â· Experience of digital dictation
We advise you to apply promptly as shortlisting will begin immediately