Legal and Compliance Officer
Reporting to the Bursar, this is a permanent, full-time post which offers the opportunity for involvement at the heart of the School's business in a challenging, busy, and continuously changing environment.
- To ensure that all legal and compliance aspects of the School are appropriately structured and discharged including policies, procedures, and practices;
- To advise the Senior Leadership Team on all aspects of regulatory compliance;
- To ensure staff awareness of compliance;
- To offer advice with regards to the legal arrangements for strategic site development and assist with implementation;
- Act as Data Protection Officer, for ensuring both implementation and compliance with regards to the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Knowledge of school inspection requirements and relevant areas of legislation, e.g., Health & Safety;
- The ability to interpret legislation and other laid-down procedures;
- Excellent IT skills, including advanced word processing and database experience;
- Expert knowledge of data protection law and understanding of how the law protects the privacy rights of individuals;
- Project management experience;
- Experience of communicating confidently and effectively at all levels, both verbally and in writing;
- Committed to safeguarding children and Students.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job