Legal and Compliance Administrator
South West London
Duration: 2 months+ with the possibility of extension
Start date: asap (latest by mid April)
Rate: £9.50 per hour
Our client , a well known international company is looking for an Administrator for their legal and compliance department.
- checking in contracts if procedures are followed (not proper legal checks, it's more a question of checking if the contracts are properly signed, if they were signed before the contract started, if the person signing is allowed to sign, etc.)
- scanning contracts
- uploading contracts on our internal contract system
- archiving of paper copy of contracts
- regular reporting tasks
- ad hoc support
- Fluency in English
- Degree educated ideally. A legal background will be a plus.
- Administrative experience is necessary
- Good computer skills
- Attention to detail and precision
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and prioritise work accordingly
- Flexibility, with a customer focused and friendly attitude
We welcome applications from graduates who possess some administrative experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job