My Client a pharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge are currently recruiting for a legal and compliance coordinator to teams across the EMEA region, the position is to provide quality administrative support to the Compliance and Legal department and project teams and assist in the coordination of the day to day processes around the company's compliance programs and SOPs. You do not have experience within the pharmaceutical industry but compliance and legal experience is essential, Please see below a detailed job description.
- To produce confidentiality and speaker agreements and ad-hoc documents as requested from Legal templates and liaise with Legal as required.
- To liaise with all Departments to ensure the smooth tracking and recording of all materials within the certification process and to ensure that the storage of approved materials is effective and controlled as per SOP.
- To provide approval codes for payment requests.
- To log and track funding requests for the UK and Ireland to ensure swift payment and manage and coordinate the approval code records.
- To process Meeting Request applications and ensure they are compliant.
- To support Ireland through the material certification process.
- To assist in the preparation, management and coordination of both internal and external Compliance audits and inspections as required.
- To produce information / reports to be used at meetings and present that information if necessary.
- To assist Corporate Compliance with the approval of meetings via Zinc Ahead.
- To assist administering the Legal and Compliance section of the Intranet when required.
- To arrange meetings, produce agendas and take minutes.
- Update absent tracker and provide general administrative support to the Compliance Department and actively support the business goals and objectives of the Compliance function.
- To comply with all UK regulatory guidelines and company SOPs in relation to the ABPI Code of Practice, MHRA and all other authorities related the functional position. Failure to do so could lead to disciplinary action.
You will be liaising with most departments within the company so excellent communication skills are essential, the role requires excellent attention to detail, good organisation skills and a pro active attitude. It is essential that you are a confident user of all Microsoft packages.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Leagl and Compliance