Our client is seeking an experienced Immigration Caseworker with Legal Aid experience to join their expanding specialist team in their Leeds office at a very exciting time.The firm has been involved in many reported immigration cases and are enjoying continued success.
- Paralegal, legal executive, caseworker or qualified solicitor with a minimum of 2 years Immigration experience
- IAAS at minimum level 2 is essential
- Experience of Legal Aid Immigration work
- Ability to prepare appeals to the Immigration and Asylum Chamber
- Ability to run your own cases
- Supervisory experience
- Willing to supervise trainee solicitors or caseworkers regarding Immigration and Asylum matters
- Language skills
- Private Immigration experience
- Degree qualification
- Excellent Opportunities for Career Progression
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible working available
- Pension Scheme
- Modern office in Central Manchester very close to transport links
To be considered for this role, please click 'Apply now' to send your CV, or contact Laura from Verb Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'