Legal Aid Biller / Law Costs Draftsman – Legal Firm - High Wycombe – Competitive Salary & PackageOur client is a firm of costs lawyers and law costs draftsmen providing a law costs service to the legal profession. Our client covers every aspect of civil and commercial legal costs, including those paid by the Legal Aid Agency. Due to their continued success they now require a Legal Aid Biller / Law Costs Draftsman to work from their High Wycombe Office.
Our client is looking for a legal aid biller / law costs draftsman to work out of their small, friendly Wooburn Green offices, nr High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire alongside their experienced costs lawyers.
In the first year the role will primarily entail drawing bills of costs and claims for payment by the Legal Aid Agency but could evolve over time into one dealing with all aspects of legal costs. The role demands a close attention to detail and exceptional written English skills.
The working hours will be Monday to Friday 09.00am to 5.00pm.
- The ideal candidate will preferably – but not essentially - have some legal background experience, ideally from within a solicitor’s practice
- A good working knowledge of MS Word is essential
- An ability to work unsupervised and to deadlines
- Career progression for the right candidate could include enrolment on the Association of Costs Lawyers’ study course
- The ideal candidate will live within a commutable distance to the Wooburn Green office.
What’s on offer?
- A competitive basic salary and package
- A full-time role
- The opportunity to learn and progress within the business
- Immediate start for the right candidate.
Follow us on twitter #awconsultingltd
In respect to the above role(s), Anderson Wright Consulting Ltd operates as an Employment Agency
Legal Aid Biller / Law Costs Draftsman – Legal Firm - High Wycombe – Competitive Salary & Package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job