Cute Resource Solutions are excited to be working with a well-established and progressive business who are currently looking for recruit multiple Legal Advisors to join their Legal advisory team in Bristol. Our client offers fantastic progression opportunities as they are growing at a fast-pace.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent LPC or LLM (or equivalent) graduate to kick-start their career, however it is also a very suitable role for an experienced legal professional, looking for their next exciting job opportunity.
As a Legal Advisor, the purpose of your role will be to provide legal advice and assistance to customers, regarding all areas of Private Law. To be successful for this role you will need to be able to provide accurate legal advice over the telephone and demonstrate experience and knowledge of all aspects of law and its related fields.
Our client is looking for someone who is passionate about what they do as well as someone who has a genuine hunger to learn.
Duties will include:
- Providing accurate legal advice, on a variety of areas of law, by telephone and in writing
- Answering all calls and maintaining high levels of customer service
- Keeping on top of admin and keeping all calls and their details logged
- Dealing with complaints satisfactorily and correctly
- Law Degree
- An additional legal qualification LPC/Masters/CILEX/ or equivalent
- Previous Legal experience - Paralegal or similar OR experience working in a call centre/customer service role, taking inbound calls
- Understanding of law and its application
- A confident communicator - written and spoken
- A fast-learner
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Law graduate to join a hugely successful company where you will be rewarded with great benefits, fantastic training and a friendly working environment, as well as room to progress your career.
If this Legal Advisor role is something that appeals to you, please apply to this advert, or get in touch with Hannah in the Cute office for more information.
Please note, Cute Resource Solutions Ltd are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job