Cathedral Appointments has a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive to join the Employment team of a leading law firm based in Plymouth. This role is to specifically provide advice and sign off on Settlement Agreements. The firm is recognised in The Legal 500 and has been highly recommended in The Times’ Best Law Firms 2019.
- Providing initial advice by telephone to clients, most usually Union members
- Assessing and advising on settlement agreements and identifying any issues which may arise according to the need of the client
- You will liaise with clients, union officials and third parties in writing and over the telephone in relation to settlements and any amendments
- You will keep up to date with the area of law and be able to share your knowledge with colleagues and provide in-house training when required
- You will become recognised as an expert within the area of Settlement Agreements both regionally and nationally
- You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with Employment experience, specifically experience with Settlement Agreements
- You will have excellent prioritisation skills and a meticulous approach to your work
- You will be able to construct clear and effective arguments in order to yield the best result for the client
- You will need to show empathy and understanding, providing a professional legal service with a personal touch
If you are a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive, who would like the opportunity to specialise specifically within Settlement Agreements, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you. On offer is a friendly working environment, good work/life balance, competitive salary, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, health insurance, cycle to work scheme and more! Please get in touch with Sophia Damshenas today for more information and to apply for the role.
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!
- Employment Law
- Law Firm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'