Legal Advisor - Bristol
A Bristol legal practice are keen to appoint a Legal Advisor to join their Legal Advice department. You will join a small and friendly team who cover a wide variety of legal disciplines.
The department offers legal advice to customers ranging from one-off inquiries to becoming a trusted adviser to customers who require legal advice about an ongoing situation.
You will advise individuals as well as commercial customers ranging from sole traders to large national organisations.
You will provide advice on a variety of areas such as:
- Employment law
- Contractual disputes
- Personal injury
- Consumer matters
- Property disputes
- Landlord and tenant issues
The firm pride themselves on offering a great service to our customers to enable them to make an informed decision about their legal options.
As a Legal Advisor you will be
- A LLB or LPC/BPTC graduate (or currently studying), keen to work in a collaborative team environment
- Prepared to embrace our values and live these in your day to day working life
- Demonstrate a comprehensive practical or academic knowledge of employment, property and consumer law as well as the ability to learn and advise on other every day legal issues effecting personal and commercial clients such as family law, wills and probate and general contract law; articulate and confident in customer care
- The ability to embrace a changing environment in a new type of law firm;
- Able to demonstrate commercial awareness when giving advice;
- A committed to and can demonstrate excellent customer service and technical skills.
The team are passionate and enthusiastic about what they do. You will be agile in the way that you work and adaptable to change. In return for your commitment, on offer is generous remuneration and an attractive benefits package.
You will join a supportive and fun environment which will encourage dedication and hard work whilst also offering the opportunity to engage in a wide range of personal and professional development activities.
Apply today with Sallie Jones at TSR Legal Recruitment to register your interest for this role or apply directly for the role below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'