CSS & Co Legal Services is an OISC regulated immigration firm looking for an adviser/caseworker who either is an adviser at OISC Level 1 or prepared to take the OISC Level 1 exam after completing a full year (12 months) in-house training.
Responsibilities will involve advising, preparing and submitting applications for private and corporate clients across numerous immigration categories including:
- All applications under the Points Based System (Tier 1, 2, 4 and 5) including Sponsor Licence Applications
- Entry clearance applications (visitors etc)
- Spouse/Partner visa applications (entry clearance, further leave to remain and indefinite leave to remain)
- EU and EEA Immigration Law
- Turkish ECAA Applications including dependant applications
- Nationality and Citizenship Applications
- Able to undertake initial advice and conduct client consultations via e-mail, telephone and Face-to-Face.
- Able to work effectively
- Manage case work in a timely manner working within strict deadlines
- Highly organised with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent reading, writing and speaking skills in English and Turkish
Candidates must not have any restriction to work in the UK.
Monday to Friday | 08:00 - 17:00
Saturday | 08:00 - 13:00
Experience is desirable however not essential as full training will be provided.
Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Law but this is not a strict requirement.
Great! Please ensure that you include an up to date CV as well as a clear photo of yourself when submitting your application.