A busy law firm based in Tunbridge Wells is seeking a Legal Administrator to join their team primarily supporting the fee-earners within the Family department.
As this is a busy role, requiring a variety of ad hoc duties to be completed, Legal
· Undertake general administration; scanning, filing, typing, processing training invoices/expenses and handling telephone enquiries/requests
· Support fee earners, PAs, and the shared service function by filing all hard copy and electronic documents, correspondence and documentation accurately and in a timely manner ensuring that there is no backlog and producing periodic updater spreadsheets to clients with fee-earner input if required
· Assist the legal departments within the office with ad hoc administration by managing the department inbox, dealing with post, opening files, archiving files ensuring that file structures are strictly maintained and undertake conflict searches as necessary
Work towards producing correspondence and legal documentation via DocuSign, audio and copy typing, maintaining a high level of accuracy in accordance with Firms House style and Best Practice Guidelines, proof reading and correcting the quality of your work without prompting
· Work within the Firms Anti-Money Laundering regulations and complete money laundering documentation for client and matter opening, ensuring that correct documentation is obtained from the client
Skills & Experience
· Previous experience within a similar role in legal administration or family law assistant is essential
· The successful candidate will be positive, committed and willing to learn with a strong customer service orientation.
· Ability to work in a confidential environment
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to use initiative and take responsibility/ownership for tasks and work as part of a team is essential
· Excellent organisational and administrative skills
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO KEITH LAKER AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP AS DIRECTED.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'