Are you an experienced Legal Administrator or a graduate/CILEX looking to get more exposure to the industry?
If so, please apply to the below advert:
Either part time or full time hours.
The company / what's on offer:
- Well recognised professional services firm that operates nation wide
- Great role to gain exposure to wills, probates and tax
- Friendly, close-knit working environment
- Free parking
- 12 month contract
- £18,000 to £22,000 plus benefits
- Wills and probate administration
- Tax administration
- Offer probate advice to clients
- Preparation of legal documentation
- Liaising with clients via telephone and email
- Ad hoc: Deeds of variation, wills and letters to third parties
The ideal candidate:
- Experience working within a legal environment (ideally within an administrative role)
- Knowledge of wills, estates, probate is ideal
- Studying towards CILEX or law graduates are welcome to apply.
Please apply with your CV if interested. Cardiff.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'