• Audio typing and/or, copy typing work where required
• Administrative support to the management team
• Be responsible for incoming and outgoing post
• Handling enquiries from clients and acting as a point of contact where necessary
• Collating and filing information relating to client matters
• Be responsible for the organisation of appointments, conferences and meetings as necessary
• Experience of audio and copy typing
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• The ability to work in a fast paced work environment
• Customer service and administrative experience is essential
This position is being managed by Claire Bush, for further information please get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"