Join an exceptional firm of solicitors who can boast over 30 years' experience as well as full Lexcel Accreditation and the Investors in People Award. The Legal Administrator can look forward to working in an amazing environment with genuine progression and development opportunities. Furthermore, the Legal Administrator will be well rewarded for their work with a starting salary of £14,042 in addition to 25 days holiday, Free BUPA Healthcare and Pension whilst building a long-term career in an exceptional company. This position would be perfect for an Administrator wanting to begin a career in the legal sector whilst joining a truly amazing business.
The company are extremely well respected in the Debt Recovery market and have become an integral service for their clients who include some of the most well-known names in the UK. Legal Administrators can look forward joining a company that has a wealth of experience, training that is second to none and genuine long term career opportunities. The company have a workforce of almost 200 people, which has grown from around 31 people in 4 years.
Legal Administrators will be responsible for;
- Issuing of court applications
- Phoning the court for updates on the applications once made
- Processing summons, judgments and warrants
- Arranging to transfer the case to the relevant court
- Phoning the bailiff for updates on service of documents on the defendants
Legal Administrators Advisors will need;
- Experience working as a Legal Administrator, administrator, administration, admin, legal desirable but not required
- A good level of education
- A positive can-do approach
- High attention to detail
Don't delay apply today for immediate considerate.
- legal administrator
- legal clerk
- post administrator
- correspondence Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job