Excellent opportunity for a Legal Administrator.
I am currently seeking a temporary legal administrator in Belfast, this role is full time hours.
Temporary 6 month position with possibility of extension
Pay rate - £13-14
The main duties of the post include the following:
• Review current and historical contracts and related documentation (hard and soft copy) to identify gaps in compliance with UK Data Protection Act 2018/EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), liaise with contract managers and issue contract variations ensuring compliance with new law and obtaining signatures to such variations as appropriate;
• Review historical contracts and related documentation (hard and soft copy) to perform appropriate retention and disposal arrangements in conjunction with contract managers;
• Perform required data cleansing and migration of soft copy records to new electronic filing structure;
Provide administrative support.
1. Recent law/business graduate or paralegal with 6 months’ experience.
2. Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work as part of a team or under own initiative in order to meet tight deadlines.
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
4. A high level of IT competence in Microsoft Word and a working knowledge of Microsoft excel.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job